Thursday 13 September 2012

College!

Hey, 

So I started year 2 of college yesterday and that was a shock to the system getting up at 6:50am... oh boys. 

The day was cool, wasn't too hard and I didn't have to think to much :D 

Today was a little more harder but I got there in the end.. plus it was till 5 somit pm !!! GAHHH!!!!

Basically I am only in college on Wednesdays and Thursdays :D Lucky me !! 

This week was just a introduction qualification "Learning to learn" - I mean who needs to learn how to learn... we all know what learning means.. gah.. 

Today we had to watch a hour and half film called "Micro Men". Its about the inventors of the computer. 

((If you do get your hands on it, it does contain strong language ))

some notes i took!


So starting college this week was weird but cool seeing my friends again :) 

TIRED!!! 


As a little somit heres a little cute cake  :D (It used to have a propper mouth.. lol )
isnt it cute! :D


More Posts to come!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment away :D