Tuesday 4 September 2012

Intro to my life :)

Hey, My name is Tara and Welcome to my life :) 
This is me :) 
I am 17 years old currently and I am in college studying ICT in the Second year. My favourite colour is Green and my favourite animal is Rabbits if you cant tell by my top :P 
I am living with my mum, he boyfriend and my two sisters and also my cute fluffy dog blaze :)
This is blaze :) 
I have recently became a Christian and should be getting baptised in December :)
I have manny friends and I love them all :) 
and .. I think I have 1 more thing to say :) 

I love my boyfriend ever so much, Kieran is my everything, we have been together for over 1 year and he has been my 1 true everything through my times of trouble. 
Me and Kieran :)

I think thats all for introductions :) More Posts will come soon :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment away :D