Friday 7 September 2012

Canterbury Library !!!

Hey,

It's been roughly 3 years since this library was closed to be remodeled :O

So all we had was a small library down a high street..which really didn't have a lot of books.. so when I FOUND out it was opening soon I could not wait.. it was meant to open tomorrow but it opened earlier so I walked in today with 2 of my friends and I suddenly felt at home :D

My library card wasn't working so I had to get the card renewed..also the museum there is very interesting :D

So overall I was so so happy :D

The Canterbury Library :D

Also.. I have already got a book out :)

It's Maximum Ride, Vol. 2 (Maximum Ride: The Manga #2) by James Patterson:
The book :)


MORE posts to come  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so please comment away :D